Why Use LinkedIn To Get Hired Faster
Are you currently looking for a job? Then, here are the 10 Reasons You Should Rock LinkedIn To Get Hired Faster.
- LinkedIn is the #1 network for business professionals. As of August 2016, there are over 450 million professionals on LinkedIn including 150 Million in the U.S. and Canada. Every second, two new LinkedIn users join.
- 94% of recruiters use LinkedIn to find and vet candidates.
- 48% of recruiters use LinkedIn exclusively to reach out to potential candidates.
- LinkedIn has over 3 million active job listings.
- LinkedIn has 5.7 times more job views than Facebook.
- LinkedIn has 3 times more job views than Twitter.
- 73% of Fortune500 CEOs use LinkedIn as their preferred social network.
- 13% of LinkedIn users don’t have Facebook accounts and 59% of LinkedIn users don’t have Twitter accounts so if you want to reach them you need to use LinkedIn.
- 74% of business decision makers use LinkedIn to make hiring decisions.
- The most frequent and heaviest LinkedIn users are aged 30 to 64 – the best demographic to reach working professionals.
As you can see from the statistics above, LinkedIn is the #1 social media platform for all business professionals, especially those who want to connect with recruiters, hiring managers and influencers. In other words, it’s imperative that you use LinkedIn to get hired faster.
If you’ve decided to up your LinkedIn game, where do you start? Personally, I recommend you optimize your LinkedIn profile. For instance, did you know that adding a photo makes you 14% more likely to be found and 36% more likely to be viewed? Also, did you know that you list 5 more endorsed skills that you can get 17 times more profile views?
Want to know all 5 ways to use LinkedIn to get hired faster? Get my 40-minute LinkedIn Video Training for Job Seekers.